EMBASSY OF UKRAINE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT
Introduction Read Entire Bulletin
In this twenty-third issue of the Economic Bulletin, we provide information about the following topics:
- Main economic trends in the USA
- Current trade status
- Economic and investment cooperation between Ukraine and the USA
- Cancellation of anti-dumping measures regarding certain kinds of Ukrainian products
- Cooperation between Ukraine and the IMF
- Visits from the Head of State and the Prime Minister of Ukraine to the USA
- Cooperation between Ukraine and the USA within the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Other interesting events
In addition, in this issue we briefly review the financial and technical aid coming from the USA to Ukraine, provide the list of sanctions applied by the USA to Russian Federation citizens and entities, and inform you about the Embassy’s initiative to focus the attention of American businesses and potential investors on the most promising and important branches of our domestic economy based on national interests. A series of so-called "Ukrainian Days," dedicated to export and investment opportunities within priority areas of the Ukrainian economy continues; the next event, planned to take place by the end of the year in Washington, is Ukrainian Agrarian Day.
Finally, we study the economic potential of the State of Washington, where an Honorable Consulate of Ukraine will be opened in the near future.
The Embassy’s Economic Department Team
Read Entire Bulletin